2 - 3 months
We help consumers get the most out of their city by collecting and curating the best-discounted experiences from hundreds of partner sites. We’re like a Momondo, but for cool things to do. You’ll be part of an ambitious startup that is climbing to new heights every day.
The company are looking for Android developers to help fulfil our vision for the best experience platform in the world.
You will be part of an international team that is run with strong culture inspiration from Spotify and Netflix.
We strongly believe in the philosophy "You build it, you run it".
• 2+ years of professional experience with mobile development for Android.
• Experience working with popular 3rd party frameworks for Android.
• Good understanding of REST API concepts.
• Experience with version control (Git).
• Android studio (or similar)
• Knowledge of best practices for design, performance, background jobs, persistence...
• Able to quickly analyse errors and derive causality.
• Ambitious and driven - and feel at home in a young organisation.
• Fluent in English in speaking, reading and writing - Danish is a minority language at the office.
Look at the offer section
For more information, you can contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +4550 231317
We are looking forward to hearing from you!